I’ve got an announcement to make! I’m going to start trying to Tweet on a regular basis…maybe not every day…but pretty regularly. Don’t worry. I’m not going to tell you when I’m watching The Walking Dead or going to the grocery store. My Tweets are going to be simple recommendations. Things I think will keep you out of the doctor’s office and will help you stay active and leading a healthy life. Most of the time I’ll probably base them on something I’ve seen that day in the office or in the operating room! Whenever I am seeing patients, I often find myself thinking…”I sure hope that doesn’t happen to me!” This sometimes leads to a second thought…”How can I keep this from happening to me or a member of my family?” It can be as simple as getting a rubber jar opener to prevent excessive wear and tear on wrists and fingers, to as complicated as trying to switch to a plant based diet! So the next thing I think is…”How can I keep this from happening to EVERYONE?” Ergo…my Tweets. My Twitter page is Barbara Bergin. Please become a follower. I promise you will reap the benefits…even if you don’t do everything I recommend.
on March 17, 2012 in General
Subscribe To My Blog
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- Don’t Work Through the Pain March 29, 2017
- Don’t Work Through the Pain – 1010 Park Place March 18, 2017
- Nana & Popop are Coming February 15, 2017
- Love the Batwings! October 20, 2016
- 1010 Park Place October 11, 2016
- Barbara: Jeni, Glad you're enjoying my blog! Please spread...
- Barbara: Kelly, As I said in my blog, I had this in my wris...
- Kelly: I have had it going on three years now in my right...
- Jeni: I would like to edit my comment. It hasn't been ...
- Jeni: Hi Dr. Barbara, I have hip flexor tendonitis/osis...
1010 Park Place constipation CPR crunching knee cap Defibrillators elbow pain exercise fall prevention fear of shots Featured foot pain greater trochanteric bursitis grinding knee cap hand cuts hand lacerations heel pain heel spurs hip bursitis hip pain impingement syndrome knee cap pain knife injuries lateral epicondylitis narcotic abuse narcotics needle phobia pain pills patella pain plantar fasciitis prevent falling rotator cuff tear shoulder bursitis shoulder pain sleep deprivation sleep hygiene Sudden Cardiac Arrest tennis elbow Twitter typing posture