I’ve got an announcement to make! I’m going to start trying to Tweet on a regular basis…maybe not every day…but pretty regularly. Don’t worry. I’m not going to tell you when I’m watching The Walking Dead or going to the grocery store. My Tweets are going to be simple recommendations. Things I think will keep you out of the doctor’s office and will help you stay active and leading a healthy life. Most of the time I’ll probably base them on something I’ve seen that day in the office or in the operating room! Whenever I am seeing patients, I often find myself thinking…”I sure hope that doesn’t happen to me!” This sometimes leads to a second thought…”How can I keep this from happening to me or a member of my family?” It can be as simple as getting a rubber jar opener to prevent excessive wear and tear on wrists and fingers, to as complicated as trying to switch to a plant based diet! So the next thing I think is…”How can I keep this from happening to EVERYONE?” Ergo…my Tweets. My Twitter page is Barbara Bergin. Please become a follower. I promise you will reap the benefits…even if you don’t do everything I recommend.
on March 17, 2012 in General
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Visit with the Doctor June 22, 2017
- SUMMER SHOE DANGERS – New post on www.1010ParkPlace June 14, 2017
- Lighten Up Your Heavy Load! June 12, 2017
- PRESCRIPTION NARCOTIC ADDICTION – New Post on 1010ParkPlace.com May 18, 2017
- FALL PREVENTION – New Post On 1010ParkPlace.com May 5, 2017
- Barbara: Thank you for checking out my blog. I know I have ...
- orthopedic surgeon: Really amazing information for orthopedic surgery....
- Barbara: In general, it's commonly felt by most profession...
- Jana: Dr Bergin, as an older woman now suffering from TF...
- Barbara: Betsy, Sorry you're having so much pain. It look...
1010 Park Place addiction Balance Training constipation CPR crunching knee cap Defibrillators elbow pain exercise fall prevention fear of shots Featured foot pain greater trochanteric bursitis grinding knee cap hand cuts hand lacerations heel pain heel spurs hip bursitis Hip Fractures hip pain impingement syndrome knee cap pain knife injuries lateral epicondylitis narcotic abuse narcotics needle phobia Osteoporosis pain pills patella pain plantar fasciitis prescription narcotic addiction prevent falling rotator cuff tear shoulder bursitis shoulder pain sleep deprivation sleep hygiene Sudden Cardiac Arrest tennis elbow Twitter typing posture Wrist Fractures