For the moment let’s assume that you’ve got lateral epicondylitis/tennis elbow and not cancer on the outside of your elbow. I’m always a little nervous about giving medical advice to people I can’t see or touch. I would hate to tell you to put a tennis […]
If you catch tennis elbow at an early stage (preferably day one) and you stop doing the offending activity, or at least modify it to the best of your ability, you will get better and you probably won’t have to come see the likes of me. But most of you will not do this. I’m […]
I know you’re going to try to work through the pain. Everyone does. You’ll keep lifting the weight or playing tennis or shaking hands. You’ve heard me rail against this hardheadedness in the past. It doesn’t work. Some of you only try to work through it for a week or two or three. But many […]
I’ve been asked by several readers to do something on tennis elbow. I would estimate I see at least two cases of the disease every day I’m in clinic, so it definitely warrants attention. Tennis elbow was originally called washerwoman’s elbow. That’s because in those days there weren’t that many people playing tennis and they certainly […]
Subscribe To My Blog
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- Don’t Work Through the Pain March 29, 2017
- Don’t Work Through the Pain – 1010 Park Place March 18, 2017
- Nana & Popop are Coming February 15, 2017
- Love the Batwings! October 20, 2016
- 1010 Park Place October 11, 2016
- Barbara: Jeni, Glad you're enjoying my blog! Please spread...
- Barbara: Kelly, As I said in my blog, I had this in my wris...
- Kelly: I have had it going on three years now in my right...
- Jeni: I would like to edit my comment. It hasn't been ...
- Jeni: Hi Dr. Barbara, I have hip flexor tendonitis/osis...