I was interviewed regarding how fast our children’s feet grow, especially as it pertains to purchasing shoes. This is important. I remember when I was a kid, we didn’t have a lot of shoes. Relative to the household income of the time, shoes were expensive. I usually got one pair of leather shoes almost a size […]
“…thought you might like to know how a surgeon nests before her own operation.” Take a look at my 1010ParkPlace post to see what I do before getting ready for my own operation.
That’s right! Our purses are way too big and heavy. They are causing pain and injuries! Check out my interview on Austin’s Fox 7 Good Day show with Ann Wyatt Little. http://www.fox7austin.com/good-day/258664575-story
Nana & Popop are Coming
I’m so excited and honored to have been asked to be a guest writer for the very cool and highly followed blog: 1010 Park Place! About once a week I will produce a pithy, short blog regarding something on which I am an expert. As a valued follower, you know I’ve been wanting to […]
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- Boating Dangers August 3, 2017
- How Fast Do Your Kid’s Feet Grow? July 10, 2017
- WHAT I DO BEFORE MY OWN SURGERY – New post on 1010ParkPlace June 28, 2017
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Visit with the Doctor June 22, 2017
- SUMMER SHOE DANGERS – New post on www.1010ParkPlace June 14, 2017
- Barbara: Sorry you're struggling with this very common, an...
- Barbara: Jennine, Sounds like you have a complicated cycle ...
- Jennine: Wow found your site accidentally while looking to ...
- Alison: Hi, I've had hip bursitis since 2005 (31 yo), i h...
- Paul: Thanks so much, Dr. Bergin. Good advice....