It would generally go without saying, that we all should respect the knife, but really, a surprising number of people don’t. And they become…”patients.” People who carry knives regularly always seem to have some level of ease with regard to the movement of the knife, the safety mechanism and the way they close. Those of […]
See what I had to say in this article from Becker’s Spine Review.
Fall precautions are dear to my heart because I see so many injuries due to falls. We need to stay off the ground. When we go to ground we often get hurt. You can read my blog on Fall Prevention to get some general ideas on ways to prevent falling down. http://drbarbarabergin.com/fall-prevention/ Suffice it to […]
It’s been a while since I’ve blogged. Sorry to those of you who have been waiting. So I’m jumping right back in with my RESPECT series. And just a reminder, the purpose of this series is to remind my followers and patients of the many destructive forces out there which can result in the slow […]
Check out what I had to say in this article. There are some good tips here. My blog is all about helping you to help yourself. Bottom line is, if you stay out of the doctor’s office and off the operating room table, you save! Surviving Your High-Deductible Health Plan
There is a lot of ongoing discussion regarding the future of the traditional doctor’s office visit and the relationship between doctors and patients in a world of growing need, fewer doctors and more technology. I was recently asked to comment on this subject by Software Advice (http://www.softwareadvice.com/medical/ ). I think you’ll find this compelling article interesting, […]
Subscribe To My Blog
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- Don’t Work Through the Pain – 1010 Park Place March 18, 2017
- Nana & Popop are Coming February 15, 2017
- Love the Batwings! October 20, 2016
- 1010 Park Place October 11, 2016
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- Barbara: Sharon, I'm so glad my blog has helped you in som...
- Sharon: Thank you so much for the information about hip bu...
- Barbara: That's a great question. When I had that deQuerva...
- A Rao: Did you have it under general anesthesia or in per...
- Barbara: Nileema, This sensation of "heaviness" you descr...