I’m seeing the evolution of a R.E.S.P.E.C.T. series. Again, another mundane aspect of our daily life. The lowly intersection. We pass semi-consciously through many every day and we pass through them safely. After all, they were developed for our safety. But it doesn’t always work that way. Sadly, the dead remind us of how […]
I noticed today was National Umbrella Day. No offense to the celebrated umbrella. I mean it does serve an important function: less so now, in the day of the garage, the garage door opener and the covered parking garage. It was raining today. I didn’t get a drop on me, and I didn’t have an […]
Check out what I had to say about this important subject. We have very little control over whether or not we develop arthritis. About the only two things you can control are your weight and your activities. Remember the caveman! He walked and gathered stuff to eat. The closer your exercise program gets to that, […]
As any of you who have been following my blog know, I’m all about prevention and early recognition of overuse issues. Obviously if we prevent the problem, we might not have to suffer. If we catch it early, we might not have to suffer…much. And even though through suffering…we grow stronger, I think it doesn’t […]
When I see patients who are victims of accidents, I often find myself thinking about how I might have avoided that accident. So I have slip-proof tiles in my shower. I watch where I’m going. I don’t run around my house in stocking feet. I don’t drink and drive. There are just a lot of […]
I think last month was Distracted Driving Awareness Month, better known as Texting and Driving Awareness Month. I submitted a blog entry to the Digital Parenting and Safety Blog regarding this issue, so I’m putting a link to it on my blog because I think it’s important. Texting and driving might statistically be getting just about as deadly as […]
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- Boating Dangers August 3, 2017
- How Fast Do Your Kid’s Feet Grow? July 10, 2017
- WHAT I DO BEFORE MY OWN SURGERY – New post on 1010ParkPlace June 28, 2017
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Visit with the Doctor June 22, 2017
- SUMMER SHOE DANGERS – New post on www.1010ParkPlace June 14, 2017
- Barbara: Sorry you're struggling with this very common, an...
- Barbara: Jennine, Sounds like you have a complicated cycle ...
- Jennine: Wow found your site accidentally while looking to ...
- Alison: Hi, I've had hip bursitis since 2005 (31 yo), i h...
- Paul: Thanks so much, Dr. Bergin. Good advice....