I was interviewed regarding how fast our children’s feet grow, especially as it pertains to purchasing shoes. This is important. I remember when I was a kid, we didn’t have a lot of shoes. Relative to the household income of the time, shoes were expensive. I usually got one pair of leather shoes almost a size […]
That’s right! Our purses are way too big and heavy. They are causing pain and injuries! Check out my interview on Austin’s Fox 7 Good Day show with Ann Wyatt Little. http://www.fox7austin.com/good-day/258664575-story
Just in case you are thinking about downsizing, read what some experts (self included) had to say on this matter. Of course there’s an orthopedic angle. 8 Reasons You Shouldn’t Retire to a Tiny House
I was asked to make a statement regarding my opinion on R.I.C.E. (rest, ice, compression and elevation) versus the updated and more technical acronym, P.O.L.I.C.E. (protection, optimal loading, ice, compression, elevation). My opinion is that R.I.C.E is essentially a first aid tool for any of us to use during the initial period after an injury, […]
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- Boating Dangers August 3, 2017
- How Fast Do Your Kid’s Feet Grow? July 10, 2017
- WHAT I DO BEFORE MY OWN SURGERY – New post on 1010ParkPlace June 28, 2017
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Visit with the Doctor June 22, 2017
- SUMMER SHOE DANGERS – New post on www.1010ParkPlace June 14, 2017
- Barbara: Sorry you're struggling with this very common, an...
- Barbara: Jennine, Sounds like you have a complicated cycle ...
- Jennine: Wow found your site accidentally while looking to ...
- Alison: Hi, I've had hip bursitis since 2005 (31 yo), i h...
- Paul: Thanks so much, Dr. Bergin. Good advice....