Check out what I had to say in this article. There are some good tips here. My blog is all about helping you to help yourself. Bottom line is, if you stay out of the doctor’s office and off the operating room table, you save! Surviving Your High-Deductible Health Plan
There is a lot of ongoing discussion regarding the future of the traditional doctor’s office visit and the relationship between doctors and patients in a world of growing need, fewer doctors and more technology. I was recently asked to comment on this subject by Software Advice (http://www.softwareadvice.com/medical/ ). I think you’ll find this compelling article interesting, […]
I was asked to make a statement regarding my opinion on R.I.C.E. (rest, ice, compression and elevation) versus the updated and more technical acronym, P.O.L.I.C.E. (protection, optimal loading, ice, compression, elevation). My opinion is that R.I.C.E is essentially a first aid tool for any of us to use during the initial period after an injury, […]
See what I had to say in this brief article about a simple exercise you can do to prevent falls. And if you don’t fall, you’re much less likely to break bones! http://bit.ly/1pEBLnW Visit www.anationinmotion.org to read inspiring patient stories, learn about bone and joint health, and enter your orthopaedic success stories.
I’m seeing the evolution of a R.E.S.P.E.C.T. series. Again, another mundane aspect of our daily life. The lowly intersection. We pass semi-consciously through many every day and we pass through them safely. After all, they were developed for our safety. But it doesn’t always work that way. Sadly, the dead remind us of how […]
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- PRESCRIPTION NARCOTIC ADDICTION – New Post on 1010ParkPlace.com May 18, 2017
- FALL PREVENTION – New Post On 1010ParkPlace.com May 5, 2017
- Don’t Work Through the Pain March 29, 2017
- Don’t Work Through the Pain – 1010 Park Place March 18, 2017
- Nana & Popop are Coming February 15, 2017
- Barbara: There are folks like you who require very few pain...
- Kay Binger: Thank you !!!! Taking your advice !!...
- Judy miller: Some physicians prescribe too many pain pills. I h...
- Barbara: Yes, besides sleeping on your back or tummy, get a...
- Patricia Bell: How do you sleep with hip bursitis ... Any suggest...