For the moment let’s assume that you’ve got lateral epicondylitis/tennis elbow and not cancer on the outside of your elbow. I’m always a little nervous about giving medical advice to people I can’t see or touch. I would hate to tell you to put a tennis […]
If you catch tennis elbow at an early stage (preferably day one) and you stop doing the offending activity, or at least modify it to the best of your ability, you will get better and you probably won’t have to come see the likes of me. But most of you will not do this. I’m […]
I know you’re going to try to work through the pain. Everyone does. You’ll keep lifting the weight or playing tennis or shaking hands. You’ve heard me rail against this hardheadedness in the past. It doesn’t work. Some of you only try to work through it for a week or two or three. But many […]
I’ve been asked by several readers to do something on tennis elbow. I would estimate I see at least two cases of the disease every day I’m in clinic, so it definitely warrants attention. Tennis elbow was originally called washerwoman’s elbow. That’s because in those days there weren’t that many people playing tennis and they certainly […]
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- Boating Dangers August 3, 2017
- How Fast Do Your Kid’s Feet Grow? July 10, 2017
- WHAT I DO BEFORE MY OWN SURGERY – New post on 1010ParkPlace June 28, 2017
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Visit with the Doctor June 22, 2017
- SUMMER SHOE DANGERS – New post on www.1010ParkPlace June 14, 2017
- Barbara: Sorry you're struggling with this very common, an...
- Barbara: Jennine, Sounds like you have a complicated cycle ...
- Jennine: Wow found your site accidentally while looking to ...
- Alison: Hi, I've had hip bursitis since 2005 (31 yo), i h...
- Paul: Thanks so much, Dr. Bergin. Good advice....