I often recall my old days in medical school anatomy class when my patients ask me why they begin falling apart sometime after forty. If you don’t have the stomach for graphic description, go read this great recipe for jalapeno cheesecake http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/surprise-happy-ending-cheesecake-recipe/index.html . But if you do then read on. I remember so clearly […]
I’m going to go ahead and post this blog. It’s going to make a lot of people mad. I posted it on my group’s blog (www.texasorthopedics.com) and we got more responses to it than any we’ve previously posted. And they were all negative! The exercise industry is highly invested in squatting. You just have […]
In my opinion you’ve got to consider your body from a different perspective than you have been. It’s all about protecting our bodies for a very long life. It’s not about overworking them. It’s not about wearing them out. It’s not about high impact exercise and forcing our bodies to do things they weren’t meant […]
Subscribe To My Blog
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- Don’t Work Through the Pain March 29, 2017
- Don’t Work Through the Pain – 1010 Park Place March 18, 2017
- Nana & Popop are Coming February 15, 2017
- Love the Batwings! October 20, 2016
- 1010 Park Place October 11, 2016
- Barbara: Jeni, Glad you're enjoying my blog! Please spread...
- Barbara: Kelly, As I said in my blog, I had this in my wris...
- Kelly: I have had it going on three years now in my right...
- Jeni: I would like to edit my comment. It hasn't been ...
- Jeni: Hi Dr. Barbara, I have hip flexor tendonitis/osis...