Okay, starting from square one again: 1) Don’t walk around your house in the middle of the night. But if you have to, then wear shoes. Keep a nice pair of slippers (with a back…no slip-on slippers) at the bedside. This tip is multi-beneficial. 2) I know this one is going to fall on deaf […]
Tag Archives | foot pain
on November 1, 2011 in Foot
I was going to take the “Be Kind” series from the tips of the fingers down to the tips of the toes but I changed my mind. I’m going to go where my patients tell me to go and this week they told me to go to ground. Ground Zero of the human body […]
Subscribe To My Blog
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- Don’t Work Through the Pain March 29, 2017
- Don’t Work Through the Pain – 1010 Park Place March 18, 2017
- Nana & Popop are Coming February 15, 2017
- Love the Batwings! October 20, 2016
- 1010 Park Place October 11, 2016
- Barbara: Jeni, Glad you're enjoying my blog! Please spread...
- Barbara: Kelly, As I said in my blog, I had this in my wris...
- Kelly: I have had it going on three years now in my right...
- Jeni: I would like to edit my comment. It hasn't been ...
- Jeni: Hi Dr. Barbara, I have hip flexor tendonitis/osis...
1010 Park Place constipation CPR crunching knee cap Defibrillators elbow pain exercise fall prevention fear of shots Featured foot pain greater trochanteric bursitis grinding knee cap hand cuts hand lacerations heel pain heel spurs hip bursitis hip pain impingement syndrome knee cap pain knife injuries lateral epicondylitis narcotic abuse narcotics needle phobia pain pills patella pain plantar fasciitis prevent falling rotator cuff tear shoulder bursitis shoulder pain sleep deprivation sleep hygiene Sudden Cardiac Arrest tennis elbow Twitter typing posture