Sorry for the delay. Hope your hips were getting better with activity modifications alone. Now for the rest of the story… 1) Once greater trochanteric bursitis is in full bloom, you might need to add some anti-inflammatories to the equation. If you’re working on this on your own, then over-the-counter (OTC) non-steroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs) […]
2) Whether or not you can figure out the source of the problem is irrelevant once it’s dug in. Now you have to figure out how to keep it from hurting and you have to look at this situation like it’s a cut on your finger tip. You won’t get it well if you keep […]
This condition is really irritating. I swear I see about 4 patients a day with it; either as a primary diagnosis or it’s just something they mention that they have at the end of the visit. I’ve had it in the past and I have it right now. Many women are going to get it. […]
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- How Fast Do Your Kid’s Feet Grow? July 10, 2017
- WHAT I DO BEFORE MY OWN SURGERY – New post on 1010ParkPlace June 28, 2017
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Visit with the Doctor June 22, 2017
- SUMMER SHOE DANGERS – New post on www.1010ParkPlace June 14, 2017
- Lighten Up Your Heavy Load! June 12, 2017
- Barbara: Your knees don't have to be below your hips when ...
- Tara: Thank you for this useful article! I am dealing wi...
- Barbara: A thicker pillow would be fine. Also try using a 3...
- Jane: I feel like I have tried everything for my hip bur...
- Barbara: I'm so glad you're getting some tips from my blo...