Sorry for the delay. Hope your hips were getting better with activity modifications alone. Now for the rest of the story… 1) Once greater trochanteric bursitis is in full bloom, you might need to add some anti-inflammatories to the equation. If you’re working on this on your own, then over-the-counter (OTC) non-steroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs) […]
2) Whether or not you can figure out the source of the problem is irrelevant once it’s dug in. Now you have to figure out how to keep it from hurting and you have to look at this situation like it’s a cut on your finger tip. You won’t get it well if you keep […]
This condition is really irritating. I swear I see about 4 patients a day with it; either as a primary diagnosis or it’s just something they mention that they have at the end of the visit. I’ve had it in the past and I have it right now. Many women are going to get it. […]
Subscribe To My Blog
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- Don’t Work Through the Pain March 29, 2017
- Don’t Work Through the Pain – 1010 Park Place March 18, 2017
- Nana & Popop are Coming February 15, 2017
- Love the Batwings! October 20, 2016
- 1010 Park Place October 11, 2016
- Barbara: Jeni, Glad you're enjoying my blog! Please spread...
- Barbara: Kelly, As I said in my blog, I had this in my wris...
- Kelly: I have had it going on three years now in my right...
- Jeni: I would like to edit my comment. It hasn't been ...
- Jeni: Hi Dr. Barbara, I have hip flexor tendonitis/osis...