It would generally go without saying, that we all should respect the knife, but really, a surprising number of people don’t. And they become…”patients.” People who carry knives regularly always seem to have some level of ease with regard to the movement of the knife, the safety mechanism and the way they close. Those of […]
Tag Archives | hand cuts
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Visit with the Doctor June 22, 2017
- SUMMER SHOE DANGERS – New post on www.1010ParkPlace June 14, 2017
- Lighten Up Your Heavy Load! June 12, 2017
- PRESCRIPTION NARCOTIC ADDICTION – New Post on 1010ParkPlace.com May 18, 2017
- FALL PREVENTION – New Post On 1010ParkPlace.com May 5, 2017
- Barbara: Thank you for checking out my blog. I know I have ...
- orthopedic surgeon: Really amazing information for orthopedic surgery....
- Barbara: In general, it's commonly felt by most profession...
- Jana: Dr Bergin, as an older woman now suffering from TF...
- Barbara: Betsy, Sorry you're having so much pain. It look...
1010 Park Place addiction Balance Training constipation CPR crunching knee cap Defibrillators elbow pain exercise fall prevention fear of shots Featured foot pain greater trochanteric bursitis grinding knee cap hand cuts hand lacerations heel pain heel spurs hip bursitis Hip Fractures hip pain impingement syndrome knee cap pain knife injuries lateral epicondylitis narcotic abuse narcotics needle phobia Osteoporosis pain pills patella pain plantar fasciitis prescription narcotic addiction prevent falling rotator cuff tear shoulder bursitis shoulder pain sleep deprivation sleep hygiene Sudden Cardiac Arrest tennis elbow Twitter typing posture Wrist Fractures