Let me say first off, that if you’re not the kind of person who would floss their teeth to prevent tooth decay, you probably won’t be interested in this or most of what I have to tell you. Why is the morning a time when we often experience pain and stiffness? Think about it. Name […]
Enough of the caveman thing for a little while. I’ll incorporate it into future discussions. I’ve got to get on with some of the things I can tell you to help you with your bodies. The Things I Want to Tell the World! Not all of the things I want to tell the world are […]
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- PRESCRIPTION NARCOTIC ADDICTION – New Post on 1010ParkPlace.com May 18, 2017
- FALL PREVENTION – New Post On 1010ParkPlace.com May 5, 2017
- Don’t Work Through the Pain March 29, 2017
- Don’t Work Through the Pain – 1010 Park Place March 18, 2017
- Nana & Popop are Coming February 15, 2017
- Barbara: There are folks like you who require very few pain...
- Kay Binger: Thank you !!!! Taking your advice !!...
- Judy miller: Some physicians prescribe too many pain pills. I h...
- Barbara: Yes, besides sleeping on your back or tummy, get a...
- Patricia Bell: How do you sleep with hip bursitis ... Any suggest...