“Doc, it hurts…right there…” About a third of you come in having already become stiff. It’s usually women who get contractures and I can’t really tell you why that is. It might be some physiological or hormonal or anatomical factor. But I also think it can be related to many women’s attitude toward […]
Sorry for neglecting the blog. I’ve been on vacation. I went to Amarillo for the AQHA Select World Championship and my horse (Senor) and I won 4th place in reining! Okay, enough about me. More about you! There are a few of you who injure your rotator cuffs by getting flung from bicycles, falling […]
I know you’ve seen me write about the numbers of patients I see each day with the various disorders. If you add them up, they might come out to more than the number of patients I see each day. But remember that some patients come with several complaints! I just had to qualify that so […]
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Visit with the Doctor June 22, 2017
- SUMMER SHOE DANGERS – New post on www.1010ParkPlace June 14, 2017
- Lighten Up Your Heavy Load! June 12, 2017
- PRESCRIPTION NARCOTIC ADDICTION – New Post on 1010ParkPlace.com May 18, 2017
- FALL PREVENTION – New Post On 1010ParkPlace.com May 5, 2017
- Barbara: Thank you for checking out my blog. I know I have ...
- orthopedic surgeon: Really amazing information for orthopedic surgery....
- Barbara: In general, it's commonly felt by most profession...
- Jana: Dr Bergin, as an older woman now suffering from TF...
- Barbara: Betsy, Sorry you're having so much pain. It look...