“Here are some quick tips to reduce the use of narcotics when/if that time comes.” Check out my original post on 1010ParkPlace to find out how to limit the potential to become dependent on prescription narcotics.
In my line of work, I get a lot of requests for pain pills. The majority of patients who need them have either just had surgery or an injury, like a fracture. And most people stop taking the pain pills as soon as they feel they don’t need them. Sometimes they wean themselves off of […]
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Visit with the Doctor June 22, 2017
- SUMMER SHOE DANGERS – New post on www.1010ParkPlace June 14, 2017
- Lighten Up Your Heavy Load! June 12, 2017
- PRESCRIPTION NARCOTIC ADDICTION – New Post on 1010ParkPlace.com May 18, 2017
- FALL PREVENTION – New Post On 1010ParkPlace.com May 5, 2017
- Barbara: Thank you for checking out my blog. I know I have ...
- orthopedic surgeon: Really amazing information for orthopedic surgery....
- Barbara: In general, it's commonly felt by most profession...
- Jana: Dr Bergin, as an older woman now suffering from TF...
- Barbara: Betsy, Sorry you're having so much pain. It look...