Let me say first off, that if you’re not the kind of person who would floss their teeth to prevent tooth decay, you probably won’t be interested in this or most of what I have to tell you. Why is the morning a time when we often experience pain and stiffness? Think about it. Name […]
Enough of the caveman thing for a little while. I’ll incorporate it into future discussions. I’ve got to get on with some of the things I can tell you to help you with your bodies. The Things I Want to Tell the World! Not all of the things I want to tell the world are […]
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- Boating Dangers August 3, 2017
- How Fast Do Your Kid’s Feet Grow? July 10, 2017
- WHAT I DO BEFORE MY OWN SURGERY – New post on 1010ParkPlace June 28, 2017
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Visit with the Doctor June 22, 2017
- SUMMER SHOE DANGERS – New post on www.1010ParkPlace June 14, 2017
- Barbara: Sorry you're struggling with this very common, an...
- Barbara: Jennine, Sounds like you have a complicated cycle ...
- Jennine: Wow found your site accidentally while looking to ...
- Alison: Hi, I've had hip bursitis since 2005 (31 yo), i h...
- Paul: Thanks so much, Dr. Bergin. Good advice....