Watch your step! Your response to this might be, “duh.” But I would then reply that I see a huge number of patients who simply trip on things; stuff lying around on the floor, curbs, parking lot barriers and speed bumps, uneven places on the sidewalk. Make […]
If you have rugs in your house, make sure they stay in place. You can get special tape to secure the corners. Make sure you have rubber mats under the rugs so they don’t slip. Train your pets! Pets cause about 87,000 falls a year which result in emergency room visits. So that number doesn’t […]
You have to stay off the ground after 60. I’m not quite there, but I’ve been working on staying clear of the ground for years. I’m really focusing on falling down to the ground in this blog. That’s a fast and dangerous way to get down there and you’re all doing it way to often! […]
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- How Fast Do Your Kid’s Feet Grow? July 10, 2017
- WHAT I DO BEFORE MY OWN SURGERY – New post on 1010ParkPlace June 28, 2017
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Visit with the Doctor June 22, 2017
- SUMMER SHOE DANGERS – New post on www.1010ParkPlace June 14, 2017
- Lighten Up Your Heavy Load! June 12, 2017
- Barbara: Your knees don't have to be below your hips when ...
- Tara: Thank you for this useful article! I am dealing wi...
- Barbara: A thicker pillow would be fine. Also try using a 3...
- Jane: I feel like I have tried everything for my hip bur...
- Barbara: I'm so glad you're getting some tips from my blo...