I think last month was Distracted Driving Awareness Month, better known as Texting and Driving Awareness Month. I submitted a blog entry to the Digital Parenting and Safety Blog regarding this issue, so I’m putting a link to it on my blog because I think it’s important. Texting and driving might statistically be getting just about as deadly as drinking and driving. Many laws are getting passed in order to make this a crime, but I have yet to see much action on it. Unfortunately, in order for laws to work on most of us, someone has to go to jail. Hope it’s not anyone I care about. Let’s just say “NO” to texting and driving, just like we said “NO” to drinking and driving, “NO” to littering, and “YES” to seat belts. We just need to practice what we preach. Read on…and stop texting while driving!
Texting and Driving
on May 1, 2013 in General
Subscribe To My Blog
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- Don’t Work Through the Pain March 29, 2017
- Don’t Work Through the Pain – 1010 Park Place March 18, 2017
- Nana & Popop are Coming February 15, 2017
- Love the Batwings! October 20, 2016
- 1010 Park Place October 11, 2016
- Barbara: Jeni, Glad you're enjoying my blog! Please spread...
- Barbara: Kelly, As I said in my blog, I had this in my wris...
- Kelly: I have had it going on three years now in my right...
- Jeni: I would like to edit my comment. It hasn't been ...
- Jeni: Hi Dr. Barbara, I have hip flexor tendonitis/osis...
1010 Park Place constipation CPR crunching knee cap Defibrillators elbow pain exercise fall prevention fear of shots Featured foot pain greater trochanteric bursitis grinding knee cap hand cuts hand lacerations heel pain heel spurs hip bursitis hip pain impingement syndrome knee cap pain knife injuries lateral epicondylitis narcotic abuse narcotics needle phobia pain pills patella pain plantar fasciitis prevent falling rotator cuff tear shoulder bursitis shoulder pain sleep deprivation sleep hygiene Sudden Cardiac Arrest tennis elbow Twitter typing posture