I’m so excited and honored to have been asked to be a guest writer for the very cool and highly followed blog: 1010 Park Place! About once a week I will produce a pithy, short blog regarding something on which I am an expert. As a valued follower, you know I’ve been wanting to […]
I have been meaning to write about this for over a year because I’ve been giving this advice on the phone, in the office and over the Internet, so it’s just time to put it down on paper. And someone on Facebook just messaged me about a treatment for cramps, so it’s time. First […]
Ugh! It’s a forgone conclusion, and there’s not much you can do about it. We change after 40, and even more so after 50! Most of the changes are predetermined by your genes, and there’s little you can do to change that. Thank you mom and dad. But some of the changes are influenced by […]
Reuters Sit Like A Man Press Release
Just in case you are thinking about downsizing, read what some experts (self included) had to say on this matter. Of course there’s an orthopedic angle. 8 Reasons You Shouldn’t Retire to a Tiny House
Check out my interview on Forbes.com. I promise this concept will help you someday! Why One Orthopedic Surgeon Is Prescribing Meditation Over Medication Recently, the Food and Drug Administration announced that it was requiring new warning labels for certain types of opioid painkillers. According to this New York Times report, “Drug overdoses now kill more people […]
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- PRESCRIPTION NARCOTIC ADDICTION – New Post on 1010ParkPlace.com May 18, 2017
- FALL PREVENTION – New Post On 1010ParkPlace.com May 5, 2017
- Don’t Work Through the Pain March 29, 2017
- Don’t Work Through the Pain – 1010 Park Place March 18, 2017
- Nana & Popop are Coming February 15, 2017
- Barbara: There are folks like you who require very few pain...
- Kay Binger: Thank you !!!! Taking your advice !!...
- Judy miller: Some physicians prescribe too many pain pills. I h...
- Barbara: Yes, besides sleeping on your back or tummy, get a...
- Patricia Bell: How do you sleep with hip bursitis ... Any suggest...