“Any woman over the age of 40 who falls from the height of her own body–in other words, doesn’t get bucked from a horse or fall off a ladder–and suffers a wrist, shoulder or hip fracture, has a fragility fracture until proven otherwise.” Check out my original post on 1010ParkPlace to find out how to prevent […]
We’ve been brainwashed into working through pain. It’s noble. Remember the coaching adage, “No pain, no gain.” I’m the first to say that there are some instances when you have to work through pain…like when you need to run from the saber-toothed tiger even though you sprained your ankle. Run or be dinner. But we […]
We’ve been brainwashed into working through pain. It’s noble. Remember the coaching adage, “No pain, no gain?” I’m the… Source: Don’t Work Through the Pain – 1010 Park Place
Nana & Popop are Coming
Read what I had to say about those unsightly bat wings on 1010 Park Place. So many of my gals (female patients) are trying SO HARD to get rid of them…and getting hurt in the process. Stop the madness!
I’m so excited and honored to have been asked to be a guest writer for the very cool and highly followed blog: 1010 Park Place! About once a week I will produce a pithy, short blog regarding something on which I am an expert. As a valued follower, you know I’ve been wanting to […]
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- How Fast Do Your Kid’s Feet Grow? July 10, 2017
- WHAT I DO BEFORE MY OWN SURGERY – New post on 1010ParkPlace June 28, 2017
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Visit with the Doctor June 22, 2017
- SUMMER SHOE DANGERS – New post on www.1010ParkPlace June 14, 2017
- Lighten Up Your Heavy Load! June 12, 2017
- Barbara: Your knees don't have to be below your hips when ...
- Tara: Thank you for this useful article! I am dealing wi...
- Barbara: A thicker pillow would be fine. Also try using a 3...
- Jane: I feel like I have tried everything for my hip bur...
- Barbara: I'm so glad you're getting some tips from my blo...