I have been meaning to write about this for over a year because I’ve been giving this advice on the phone, in the office and over the Internet, so it’s just time to put it down on paper. And someone on Facebook just messaged me about a treatment for cramps, so it’s time. First […]
Ugh! It’s a forgone conclusion, and there’s not much you can do about it. We change after 40, and even more so after 50! Most of the changes are predetermined by your genes, and there’s little you can do to change that. Thank you mom and dad. But some of the changes are influenced by […]
Check out my interview on Forbes.com. I promise this concept will help you someday! Why One Orthopedic Surgeon Is Prescribing Meditation Over Medication Recently, the Food and Drug Administration announced that it was requiring new warning labels for certain types of opioid painkillers. According to this New York Times report, “Drug overdoses now kill more people […]
And don’t put them on one leg at a time. That way no one can ever say you do! Why do I have a RESPECT blog on this? Because my patients are always busting their butts trying to put their pants on while standing up! Breaking your hip by unceremoniously tumping yourself over, left foot […]
Subscribe To My Blog
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- Book Contract for Sit Like A Man! March 31, 2016
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- We Change After 40! May 27, 2016
- Sit Like A Man Press Release May 3, 2016
- Downsizing April 29, 2016
- On Being Mindful April 13, 2016
- Barbara: Amy, Wow! I'm so honored to be read over in Austr...
- Amy: Hi Barbara I have had tb in my right hip 7-8 mo...
- Barbara: Total knee replacements often don't get full rang...
- Ben Pariser: Not sure about your note. My Biomet vanguard cr ne...
- Barbara: Anne, Are you from England! I have a number of blo...