Ugh! It’s a forgone conclusion, and there’s not much you can do about it. We change after 40, and even more so after 50! Most of the changes are predetermined by your genes, and there’s little you can do to change that. Thank you mom and dad. But some of the changes are influenced by […]
Reuters Sit Like A Man Press Release
Check out my interview on Forbes.com. I promise this concept will help you someday! Why One Orthopedic Surgeon Is Prescribing Meditation Over Medication Recently, the Food and Drug Administration announced that it was requiring new warning labels for certain types of opioid painkillers. According to this New York Times report, “Drug overdoses now kill more people […]
And don’t put them on one leg at a time. That way no one can ever say you do! Why do I have a RESPECT blog on this? Because my patients are always busting their butts trying to put their pants on while standing up! Breaking your hip by unceremoniously tumping yourself over, left foot […]
Exciting news! I just inked a deal with my publisher, Sunstone Press (Santa Fe, New Mexico) for Sit Like A Man, the first in my “Act Like a Caveman series.” I’m going all out on this concept. I’m going to help women learn how to use my Sit Like A Man (S.L.A.M.) concept to prevent […]
Subscribe To My Blog
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Book Contract for Sit Like A Man! March 31, 2016
- We Change After 40! May 27, 2016
- Sit Like A Man Press Release May 3, 2016
- Downsizing April 29, 2016
- On Being Mindful April 13, 2016
- RESPECT YOUR PANTS April 10, 2016
- Barbara: Pam, Thanks for sharing with me and my readers. Yo...
- Pam: Dear Dr.Barbara - THANK YOU for this blog! I'...
- Barbara: Unfortunately, greater trochanteric bursitis (if i...
- Marla: Annie, I have the thing. Its unbearable and Ive h...
- Barbara: You do have a lot of problems. So sorry you're ha...