I was interviewed regarding how fast our children’s feet grow, especially as it pertains to purchasing shoes. This is important. I remember when I was a kid, we didn’t have a lot of shoes. Relative to the household income of the time, shoes were expensive. I usually got one pair of leather shoes almost a size […]
“…thought you might like to know how a surgeon nests before her own operation.” Take a look at my 1010ParkPlace post to see what I do before getting ready for my own operation.
“You know I wouldn’t be talking to you about this if it wasn’t hazardous to your health…” Check out my post on http://www.1010parkplace.com/summer-shoe-dangers/ to find out how you can prevent some common injuries and painful conditions related to summer shoe wear.
That’s right! Our purses are way too big and heavy. They are causing pain and injuries! Check out my interview on Austin’s Fox 7 Good Day show with Ann Wyatt Little. http://www.fox7austin.com/good-day/258664575-story
“Here are some quick tips to reduce the use of narcotics when/if that time comes.” Check out my original post on 1010ParkPlace to find out how to limit the potential to become dependent on prescription narcotics.
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- How Fast Do Your Kid’s Feet Grow? July 10, 2017
- WHAT I DO BEFORE MY OWN SURGERY – New post on 1010ParkPlace June 28, 2017
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Visit with the Doctor June 22, 2017
- SUMMER SHOE DANGERS – New post on www.1010ParkPlace June 14, 2017
- Lighten Up Your Heavy Load! June 12, 2017
- Barbara: Your knees don't have to be below your hips when ...
- Tara: Thank you for this useful article! I am dealing wi...
- Barbara: A thicker pillow would be fine. Also try using a 3...
- Jane: I feel like I have tried everything for my hip bur...
- Barbara: I'm so glad you're getting some tips from my blo...