We’ve been brainwashed into working through pain. It’s noble. Remember the coaching adage, “No pain, no gain.” I’m the first to say that there are some instances when you have to work through pain…like when you need to run from the saber-toothed tiger even though you sprained your ankle. Run or be dinner. But we […]
We’ve been brainwashed into working through pain. It’s noble. Remember the coaching adage, “No pain, no gain?” I’m the… Source: Don’t Work Through the Pain – 1010 Park Place
Read what I had to say about those unsightly bat wings on 1010 Park Place. So many of my gals (female patients) are trying SO HARD to get rid of them…and getting hurt in the process. Stop the madness!
I’m so excited and honored to have been asked to be a guest writer for the very cool and highly followed blog: 1010 Park Place! About once a week I will produce a pithy, short blog regarding something on which I am an expert. As a valued follower, you know I’ve been wanting to […]
I have been meaning to write about this for over a year because I’ve been giving this advice on the phone, in the office and over the Internet, so it’s just time to put it down on paper. And someone on Facebook just messaged me about a treatment for cramps, so it’s time. First […]
Subscribe To My Blog
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- SIT LIKE A MAN (S.L.A.M.) February 16, 2016
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- CRAMPS July 24, 2016
- Don’t Work Through the Pain March 29, 2017
- Don’t Work Through the Pain – 1010 Park Place March 18, 2017
- Nana & Popop are Coming February 15, 2017
- Love the Batwings! October 20, 2016
- 1010 Park Place October 11, 2016
- Barbara: Jeni, Glad you're enjoying my blog! Please spread...
- Barbara: Kelly, As I said in my blog, I had this in my wris...
- Kelly: I have had it going on three years now in my right...
- Jeni: I would like to edit my comment. It hasn't been ...
- Jeni: Hi Dr. Barbara, I have hip flexor tendonitis/osis...