Last week I saw two pinky toe fractures (attached to patients of course). I estimate that I see at least one broken or dislocated pinky toe a month, sometimes more. If I multiply that by 12, and then again by the 34 years I’ve been practicing, that’s over 400 pinky toe injuries. Then keep doing more […]
I often recall my old days in medical school anatomy class when my patients ...
I’m going to go ahead and post this blog. It’s going to make a ...
In my opinion you’ve got to consider your body from a different perspective than you ...
Fall precautions are dear to my heart because I see so many injuries due to falls. We need to stay off the ground. When we go to ground we often get hurt. You can read my blog on Fall Prevention to get some general ideas on ways to prevent falling down. http://drbarbarabergin.com/fall-prevention/ Suffice it to […]
This is a danger zone, kind of like the sidelines at an NFL football game. You have to keep your eyes open at all times. You have to position yourself so as not to get injured. As in a football game, most of the sideline spectators don’t get hurt. But every game will take its […]
I’m sure I’m not going to get anywhere with this one. But look, I have to try. Purses are bad for your health. You never know which one of you is walking around with an upper quadrant liability such as cervical radiculopathy, myofascitis, bursitis, tennis elbow, deQuervain’s syndrome or the lowly carpal tunnel syndrome. But […]
It’s been a while since I’ve blogged. Sorry to those of you who have been waiting. So I’m jumping right back in with my RESPECT series. And just a reminder, the purpose of this series is to remind my followers and patients of the many destructive forces out there which can result in the slow […]
Check out what I had to say in this article. There are some good tips here. My blog is all about helping you to help yourself. Bottom line is, if you stay out of the doctor’s office and off the operating room table, you save! Surviving Your High-Deductible Health Plan
Subscribe To My Blog
- Hip Bursitis I November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis III November 1, 2011
- Hip Bursitis II November 1, 2011
- Do Not Do Squats! November 1, 2011
- Knee Cap Pain and Crunching; Part 6 April 10, 2012
- RESPECT YOUR PINKY TOE August 9, 2015
- RESPECT THE GROCERY STORE FLOOR July 12, 2015
- RESPECT THE LUGGAGE CAROUSEL June 13, 2015
- RESPECT THE PURSE June 1, 2015
- RESPECT THE BRA May 17, 2015
- Barbara: Jacqui, I could swear I had already answered your ...
- Barbara: Emily, That was a curious typo, and certainly had ...
- Dr Ben: While awaiting your response to my email from yest...
- Dr Ben: and, finally, can I stop beating myself up with th...
- Dr Ben: Thank You ! I started with a personal trainer tod...